Can I apply on behalf of my child, or other family member?


Yes, it’s not uncommon to assist a family member. If you are applying on behalf of your child, there are additionals supplements you could be eligible to receive such as the Canada Child Disability Benefit and Registered Disability Savings Plan (RDSP), in addition to the disability tax credit.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.