Our Promise To You
- We will do a comprehensive review of your current and past eligibility for the disability tax credit, RDSP and other benefits. This consultation is free of charge.
- We will complete the paperwork required to get you approved for the disability tax credit.
- We will communicate and guide your medical practitioner by educating them on the eligibility criteria.
- We will perform a comprehensive review to determine your best options for transferring your disability tax credits if you are unable to claim the full amount yourself. In many cases, it can be beneficial to transfer a portion of the credits to a family member.
- We will complete the paperwork to ensure you receive the maximum amount you’re entitled to, for each year you qualify for the disability tax credit.
- We will submit your application to the CRA, focusing on the symptoms and wording the CRA looks for when they determine eligibility.
- We will make sure you receive the maximum refund you are entitled to, in the past ten years and the future.
- We will contact and follow up with the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) so that you don’t have to.
- Once you’re approved, we will continue to provide you with advice moving forward so that you can continue to receive the full amount of your disability tax credit refund. We do not charge a fee for this.
- Approval for the disability tax credit will open doors for you, including the Registered Disability Savings Plan (RDSP) and other programs, which we will advise you about, once you’re approved.
The Disability Tax Service Advantage
- If you do not get approved for the disability tax credit, then you will not be charged any fees. Our success depends on yours.
- We’ve been established since 2009 and have over 15 years of experience assisting individuals to get approved for the disability tax credit.
- We will make sure you receive the maximum amount you are entitled to.
- Our fee is 18% of the refund you receive. We do not charge any fees on credits received moving forward.
- We will continue to provide you with assistance in the future, free of charge.
- We will not pass your information employee to employee. The Benefit Specialist you’re designated at the beginning of the process will be your Benefit Specialist until you are approved and receive your disability refund.
- Last but not least, we’re passionate about what we do!
Get your Free Assessment now, or read Frequently Asked Questions.