Disability Tax Service will review your eligibility for the disability tax credit and other supplements for the past ten years, free of charge.
Disability Tax Service’s Promise To You
- We will complete a comprehensive review of your current and past eligibility for the disability tax credit, RDSP and other benefits, free of charge.
- We will complete the T2201 Disability Tax Credit Certificate form for you and provide your doctor with guidance.
- We will communicate with your doctor for you.
- Review your best options for claiming the credits. Often it can be advantageous to transfer a portion to another family member in some years, but not others.
- We will complete the additional paperwork, to make adjustments in the years you did not claim the credits.
- Submit your claim to the CRA with the necessary information to ensure you qualify.
- We will make sure you receive the maximum refund you are entitled to, in the past ten years and in the future.
- We will contact and follow up with the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) so that you don’t have to.
- Provide you with free advice in the future, so you can continue to receive the credit after you have been approved.
- Approval for the disability tax credit will open doors for you, including the Registered Disability Savings Plan (RDSP) and other programs, which we will advise you about.
- Your information will remain private and confidential.
The Disability Tax Service Advantage
- No upfront fees.
- If you don’t receive a refund then you will not be charged a fee.
- We will make sure you receive the maximum amount you are entitled to.
- We will continue to provide you with assistance in the future, free of charge.
- Our fee is 20% of the refund you receive. If you receive nothing then you will not be charged a fee!
- We have over six years experience.
- We’re passionate about what we do!